The Covermate 3 Deck Mount version is made exclusively for hot tubs sunk-in a deck. This is a very high quality lifter.
The Covermate 3 is recognized as the world's finest hydraulic spa cover remover. This Deck Mount version has all the features and quality of the regular Covermate 3 hydraulic cover lift, but comes with brackets that mount on a deck. A well engineered design that is second to none, with strong hydraulic shocks for smooth and almost effortless operation.
- Space Efficient - The Covermate 3 Deck Mount requires only 6" (15 cm) clearance behind your hot tub and 5" (13 cm) clearance on the sides.
- Rigid & Durable - Large aluminum tubing and full bar construction, provides superior strength. Baked on powder coated aluminum bars and strong composite brackets, provide years of trouble-free performance.
- Installation of the Covermate 3 Deck Mount is simple and fast. The CoverMate 3 Deck Mount comes 80% assembled, reducing installation time.
- Engineered Design with Hydraulic Shocks - Allows one finger opening of your spa cover!
- Safety - Leisure Concepts' break-proof locking system, prevents inadvertent closing of the hot tub cover and eliminates broken shock problems.
- Will work on 'odd shaped' hot tubs, as long as there is room to mount the brackets to your deck. Will work on octagon, round, hexagon, large corner radius spas, and other odd shaped spas, because it mounts to the deck and not to the side of the hot tub.
The Cover Mate 3 Deckmount is made in USA, to the highest quality standards by Leisure Concepts.
Limitations of this cover lift:
- Will work on partially sunken in hot tubs, as long as the hot tub is not more than 8" (20 cm) higher than the deck. In other words, the distance from the top of the acrylic spa surface - to the surface of the deck, is no more than 8" (20 cm).
- Maximum Cover Width - 96" (244 cm)
- Clearance required - Rear 6" (15 cm), Sides 5" (13 cm)
- Please note that cover sticks up past the edge on one side so it will block the view on the side that it is stored
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The product is not quite what we were hoping for... for example, when open, the cover does not fully extend past the edge of the tub, which impedes the tub user if they are sitting on the side where the cover is lifted to. We were hoping that the cover would be lifted further off of the tub so as to not get in the way of tub users.
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear about you finding a limitation to this cover, We usually receive incredible feedback about the Covermate III and are sorry to hear it is not fully meeting your needs. We have a few photos that show the way that it sits when open however we can see how you thought it might have folded down further. It is designed the way it is to make sure that it can fit into the deck and even on a side where there is not a lot of space
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope that you will still shop with us for all of your hot tub needs. Here is a 10% off code for orders over $100 for you for next time: 10%JHANEY