1" Slow Release Chlorine Tablets
Why would you want to use our chlorine tablets in your hot tub? 🤔
Because the slow dissolving tablets lend themselves well to a controlled release of chlorine while killing germs and micro-organisms FAST!
- Chlorine sanitizer (HOCl) in slow dissolving, tablet form
- Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- pH 9
- Chlorine (HOCl) is effective in keeping hot tub water safe (3 – 5 ppm)
- Kills germs and micro-organisms fast
- Use only as primary sanitizer
o Use Chlorine Granules to boost level
- Use as needed to maintain 3 – 5 ppm on a continuous basis
- Slow dissolving tablets lend themselves well to a controlled release of Chlorine
- In general – a hot tub will use approximately 5 – 10 grams per 1,000 litres per day
- Each tablet weighs approx 20 grams
- Typical usage is 2 – 3 tablets per week per 1,000
- Usage is dependent on bather loads, temperature, overall care and maintenance, use of other products,
- Use a test kit or test strips to check
- Chlorine Tablets should be placed in floating dispenser or controlled feeder
- Best approach is to fill the dispenser or feeder with the number of tablets required to treat for a week or pre- determined period
- Use Dazzle Chlorine Granules to establish the residual or to boost when < 3 ppm
- Use Dazzle Amaze Plus for weekly shock treatments along with Dazzle Botanical Cleanse
Based on 1 review
No more trips in the car! Easy to order, the products I need and sent directly to my home - right on time. Thanks Hot Tub Outfitters.
Great to hear Mike! Thank you so much for the awesome review and we are glad to hear that you had an awesome shopping experience with us!