The Swim Spa Conversion Kit allows the Cover Caddy to work on spas 41" to 55" in height (the maximum spa height for the Cover Caddy is normally 40".)
The kit includes:
- Taller legs to allow the Cover Caddy to reach a 41" to 55" hot tub.
- Longer and deeper brackets.
- A stronger gas piston.
You also need to purchase the Cover Caddy separately.
If your swim spa has 2 covers, you will require 2 Cover Caddy's and 2 Swim Spa Conversion Kits.
Below is details on the Cover Caddy you need to also order.
The Cover Caddy gas spring assisted cover lift defines versatility and effortless spa cover removal. It’s unique design allows for installation on an array of spa shapes and sizes including round, octagonal, and spas with large radius or cut corners. The Caddy’s new under-mount base plate provides for a complete installation within minutes. The addition of a powerful gas spring makes lifting and lowering your spa cover easier than you ever imagined.
- New undermount-cabinet design works with all spas.
- Gas spring assisted for effortless spa cover removal.
- Stores cover conveniently to the side of your spa.
- Adjustable – raises or lowers spa cover when stored.
- Constructed of high-grade powder coated aluminum.
- Complete installation within minutes.
- Features an industry leading five year warranty.
- XL spacers included for spa covers with 6″ – 4″ tapers.
- Works with spas from 30″ to 40″ in height