6 Quick Steps to Keep Your Hot Tub Filters Clean
Filter Cleaning Tips:
• Always wear rubber gloves when handling your filter cartridge
• Having 2 filter cartridges allows you sufficient time to clean the
• Allow the filter cartridge to dry after cleaning to improve filter effectiveness
• A quick source of hot water for your cleaning solution is the hot tub itself
• Rinsing with a garden hose or under a tap is sufficient – don’t use a high
• Rinsing the filter cartridge with water weekly is a good maintenance practice
Cleaning Process: (recommended monthly for hot tubs with moderate use)
- a. Lightly used hot tub – use 200 mL of Dazzle™ Filter Cleanse for minimum 6 hours
- b. Moderately used hot tub – use 300 mL of Dazzle™ Filter Cleanse for minimum 6 hours
- c. Heavily used hot tub – use 400 mL of Dazzle™ Filter Cleanse for minimum 12 hours
2. Remove the filter cartridge(s) from the filter housing and rinse with garden hose to remove physical debris.
3. Submerse filter cartridge(s) in the solution and allow to soak for 6 – 12 hours.
4. Once soaking is complete, remove filter cartridge from solution and rinse well with clean water from garden hose or tap.
Do not use high pressure washer.
5. Allow the filter cartridge to stand until dry before putting back in use.
6. Once cleaning is complete, the used cleaning solution can be safely disposed of by pouring down the drain.
Some Facts About Dazzle™ Filter Cleanse:
- An environmentally-friendly filter cleaning product. The 1st in the industry to achieve ECOLOGO certification. Non-toxic, readily biodegradable formula
- Cleans filter cartridges of common grease, oil, scale and metal deposits.
- Dazzle™ Filter Cleanse not only cleans cartridges effectively but digests the waste, leaving a clean solution to dispose of.
No further cleaning of the laundry tub, pail or filter cleaning container is required. Filter Cleanse will look after that.