How do I connect my Balboa hot tub wi-fi?
Follow the steps below.
Standing Next to the tub(Very Important) ……On your iPhone:
- Go to Settings/Wi-Fi/ and join the BWG-xxxxx network.
- Open the BWG (Balboa Water Group App on your phone and select Connect. You should be able to operate your tub (pumps/lights/etc)
- If you are successful with Step 2 continue, if you are unable to operate the pumps/lights etc you will need to start over.
- Within the App select settings/advanced/Wi-Fi settings/WPA
- SSID (Is the name of your home Wi-Fi network e.g. Telus2343 or SmithResidence)
- Key (Is the password to log onto your Wi-Fi network e.g. 9998887776)
- Save (top right corner) VERY IMPORTANT
- Back out of the App to get to your home screen.
- Double tap the iPhone home button and swipe up to close the App completely. VERY IMPORTANT
- Go to Settings/Wi-Fi/ and join your home Wi-Fi network.
- Back out of settings and open the BWG App….Select Connect (If you are successful you will see a white cloud in the top left hand corner). You can now operate your hot tub remotely from anywhere your iPhone has connectivity.